Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 2017 Goals



Fitness and Nutrition

CrossFit Goal: 19/200 WODs. I'm off to a great start to meet this goal because I need about 17 classes per month. Our coach Alex has started to post an Abs by Coach Alex workout each day as accessory work. This has been really great because it's helped me to make friends with some members at the gym that I didn't know very well.

Not CrossFit: I went to Pure Barre Brookhaven four times. I bought an unlimited back for $75 when they first opened and I never used it. A single class is $23 so I got my money's worth. It was a pain in the ass to drive up to Brookhaven on weeknights but the studio is really pretty. You get to look out onto Dresden Drive and see what folks are up to when your thighs are shaking. Unfortunately, I never got to go to class with my friend Mara.

Macro Tracking: 3/Weekend Days. I realized that I was binge eating again when I started tracking my weekends. This realization caused me to adjust my weekday macros and I'm a lot happier.

Water: I'm drinking between 50 and 70 ounces a day, not including the water I put into my shakes, pre-workout etc. Definitely room for improvement.

Happiness

Church: I went to church twice. Last Sunday I went to lunch with three friends afterwards and it was hands down the best part of my week. I was also home to go to community dinner every week this month. I am so thankful I found this church.

Call a Friend: I had two great phone calls this month. My friend Rylan and I caught up after someone pretending to be me said she was pregnant and naming her baby after Rylan. Just as an FYI, I claimed this baby name in 2012 and I will fight you. My high school roommate Heather and I had the most fantastic call on Sunday night. We've been playing phone tag forever and she called me back just as I was getting on the treadmill to get in my 10,000 steps. I walked on an incline and we had so much fun catching each other up on our fantastic, and sometimes dramatic, lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...