Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Weight Loss Wednesday 1.11.17

It's been a while since I posted for Weight Loss Wednesday. I took the new photos below last Saturday as my before photos for the Fat Loss Accelerator program I am participating in this month. The older photos (shorter hair) are from May 25, 2016.

1/7/17 at 141.4 lbs

VS.

5/25/16 at 140.2 lbs

1/7/17 at 141.4 lbs

VS.

5/25/16 at 140.2 lbs

1/7/17 at 141.4 lbs

VS.

5/25/16 at 140.2 lbs

Similar body weights, but I look more defined now and I am a lot stronger. I PR'd all of my lifts before that little incident that left me in the ER last month. Yes, I know that I am wearing different clothing, but I think they're pretty comparable.

I signed up for the Fat Loss Accelerator program with my nutrition coach Jenna Carelli because I needed some more accountability. There's a Facebook group, which I love because I can chat with ladies all day about flexible dieting, counting macros, and finding ways to hit my protein numbers.

I loosely tracked throughout the summer, and then did some reverse dieting in the fall to increase my macros. I wasn't too strict about hitting my numbers on the weekends, i.e. I drank too much, but I stayed between 144 and 146 lbs. I spent the first week of January being a little more strict and hit 141.4 pretty much out of no where.

The Fat Loss Accelerator program slashed my fat down to 35g from 65g, lowered my overall calories by 200, and added two back-to-back low carb days. I started on Monday, which happens to be the first of the low carb days and it wasn't very fun. Tuesday sucked. I was so hangry. This morning I woke up at 141 lbs. The WOD was a struggle today and I felt pretty weak. I had to switch from pull-ups to ring rows. BUT, I am trying to look at the big picture - I might have some shitty workouts while I'm lowering my body fat, but once I'm lighter and leaner, pull-ups should be easier.

Jenna's next Fat Loss Accelerator starts January 22 if you're interested. I think I'm going to participate in that one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...