Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Nathan Weathington's Experiences in Yoga

courtesy of http://nathanweathington.com/

One man's journey into hot yoga may have scarred him for life.


Nathan Weathington is responsible for teaching me that SOHCAHTOA is not a lost Native American tribe or an Internet acronym used by squealing middle-school girls. When he's not being tricked into attending yoga classes by his lovely wife, he writes incredibly funny stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...