Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stress - That's What's For Dinner

Stress really screws up my eating. I've been kind of freaking out about work and managing my time, balancing my finances after taking a pay cut when I switched jobs, splitting up Cookie-duty with the 34 year-old, and figuring out what to do about the holidays (major family drama.) It finally began to take its toll on me. I literally wasn't hungry all day.

Around 4, it finally occurred to me that I needed to eat something. I ate an apple, a string cheese, and a Starburst. I didn't get home from work until 10, but I had leftover Chinese in the fridge, so I ate a bowl of 10-ingredient fried rice, chicken and broccoli, and pork fried dumplings. I love dumping the leftovers (let's be honest, there's never much leftover) into own bowl and microwaving it. Then I chased that with Cheerios straight from the box and a handful of raisins.

Tomorrow I promise to eat better. Right now I'm enjoying One Life to Live and looking like a homeless person.
Posting a fugly photo like this on the Internet just
shows that I have an excessive amount of self-confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...