Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Phys Ed

First it was the new job. Then it was the new boyfriend. Now it's the new dog. With so many new things in my life, I haven't gotten a schedule down and I get grumpy without a schedule. I realized that I never missed a run when I went in the morning, so I did a little research on the Equinox website and found early morning classes at the location sort of near work.

This morning I went to Phys Ed at 50th and Broadway. I panicked about getting there late and ending up arriving by 6 AM for the 6:30 AM class. In case you were wondering what an Equinox locker room looks like...

Is it any wonder why I don't like to use my bathroom at home?
Since I was the only one there (in the locker room, not the gym), I took the opportunity to take awkward pictures like the creeper that I am.


I'm wearing my too snug Champion C9 for Target shorts
and a Champion C9 for Target top with built-in sports bra.
The class was a lot of fun. Our instructor, Francesca Meccariello, explained that this class is supposed to be like a personal training session but for a group. We did a lot of lunges and push-ups. I liked the dynamic moves we did using weights that reminded me of Omar Sandoval's classes. We also ran drills and did plyo work similar to Training C.A.M.P. If anyone can tell me what happened to that class, I'd greatly appreciate it.

The weight bins (I don't know. I figured you guys needed pictures...)
I really liked the people in this class. Everyone was up early before work and wanted to be there. Definitely a positive and hardworking crowd. Phys Ed is a 45-minute class but Francesca teaches her Abdominals class from 7:15 AM to 7:30 AM.

Phys Ed - 6:30 - 7:15 AM @ 50th & Broadway
Abdominals - 7:15 - 7:30 AM @ 50th & Broadway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...