Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Yoga Mat for Sale

Last night I was Facebook chatting with one of my best and favorite friends from high school, Elissa. She is awesome, lives in Burlington, and is effing amazing at yoga.

We discussed the importance of the public service announcement "Don't get hooked on legalized speed to fit in your jorts." Sometimes I fear that not everyone gets my sense of humor and will hurt themselves. Not everyone can be a massive drunk who runs marathons after two days of partying. (I really did run the Yonkers Marathon drunk but I don't recommend it.)

Elissa shared a link to what might be the most incredibly funny Craigslist ad in the history of Craigslist ads. Read it here to see if you're interested in a gently used yoga mat.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...