Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July y'all! Independence Day is my FAVORITE holiday and I'm psyched to be heading up to Westchester to celebrate. The beach, grilling, fireworks - all in celebration of the greatest country on Earth - the United States of America!

I couldn't contain my excitement this morning and was awake at 5:33 AM. I hung out in bed until just before 7 and was running by 7:15.

Oyster Bay

Teddy Roosevelt
I obviously had to dress in red, white, and blue for my run. The shorts are Nikes and a real pain to run in because they have spandex shorts built in and those shorts refuse to stay put. The shoes are white and blue Brooks Ghost 4s. The t-shirt is Hanes, boys' size extra-large. It's super old and has shrunken into a crop top. The sunglasses are Knockaround because they are my favorite kind to wear.

Side note, does anyone know how I can get a pair of Knockarounds with the American flag on the sides????


Channeling Donna Martin's wardrobe from the college years.
No bellybutton is safe!
Thank God I entertain myself so much while taking selfies. Someone recently asked me how many selfies I take of myself each day - the answer is selfies any time and all the time. Just imagine how many never make it to this blog.

Stay safe everyone and celebrate the land of the free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...