Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday 7.3.13

Today is Weight Loss Wednesday even though the scale says I gained weight. I weigh 138.2 lbs, up from 137.6 lbs last week. I'm not overly concerned because pretty much everything can cause your weight to fluctuate by half a pound.

138.2 lbs
25.9% body fat
I'm just psyched by the progress I've made. If you want to see what a difference 5-10 lbs make, click on the examples below:
It's actually pretty shocking.

And I'm wearing jorts to work again today.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jorts are amazeballs! I think the white ones are a bit civilized than blue. What I REALLY want is an American flag pair.

      Delete
  2. Geez Louise, I made a ton of typos this morning for a very little amount of text!

    ReplyDelete

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...