Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Boobypack!

So my Boobypack has finally arrived! I ended up getting the yellow one because I was overwhelmed by the choices and Audrey told me to choose yellow.

Did I tell y'all that I think I saw the brunette from the Boobypack photos in the elevator at the Equinox at Columbus Circle? I was really tempted to say something but I didn't.

This morning I excitedly tried on my Boobypack. I found it very difficult to zipper my phone into the pouch hungover. This is disappointing because if I can't zipper it hungover, how am I going to be able to get my phone and credit cards out when I'm drunk? I also wish the pouches were seen flat into the top because they bunch awkwardly.

Despite my constructive criticism, this thing is amazing and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...