Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 3 Whole 30 - Holy Skinny Jeans!

So we're on Day 3 (or 4 if we're forgiving MSG consumption, but we're not) of the Whole 30 Challenge. Today I set my alarm clock to get up early to cook eggs and bacon. I decided not to and went to work instead. Then I had to eat tuna out of the pouch and leftover asparagus for brunch. I never want to see white asparagus again. This first week has taught me that not planning breakfast backups is going to lead to breakfast failure. Does anyone have experience making those egg muffin cups? Does anyone want to make them for me?

In the most awesome news ever, I put my skinny jeans on today (not my smallest sized jeans but those jeans with the tiny ass narrow legs) and for the first time since last March, they fit. Actually fit. Not forced myself into them and cannot breathe fit, but have extra space in the waistband fit.


Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...