Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 1 of Whole 30

So this weekend almost killed me. Well not really - four days of continuous drinking is really just a throwback to college, but I kept forgetting to eat and I somehow lost a significant chunk of skin on my left ring finger. This might be God's way of telling me that I am just not suited for marriage. 

I am definitely marriage material.
Speaking of a college throwback, I went to a fundraiser brunch on Saturday to raise money to fight colon cancer, and it was so weird to see my college friends and my high school friends in one room. Thank you to everyone who came up to me and said how much they enjoy reading In Shape Out of Mind. Now I feel guilty that I don't finish all of the posts that I start writing.

Today is my first day of Whole30. Since I never got out of bed yesterday (I was busy if you know what I mean), I desperately need to go to the grocery store. Whole30 is Paleo - no grains, no dairy, no legumes. And for 30 days, no alcohol, not even 100% agave tequila. I'm excited to eat real food, wake up without a hangover, and have the time to make it to the gym.

Now all I have to do is learn how to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...