Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Raising Money for Rock The Ridge


Yesterday I announced my races for 2013 and I signed up for the Caumsett 50K and Rock The Ridge 50 Mile Challenge. They are bought and paid for.

Rock The Ridge is a fifty mile endurance challenge in the Mohonk Preserve in New Paltz, New York. I have 24 hours to do it, but my goal is 15 hours or less. Yes, I just stated a goal for a 50 mile race.

In addition to the $150 registration fee I paid, I need to raise $250 for the Mohonk Preserve. Last night three very generous people donated a combined $90. I am beyond thrilled! I greatly appreciate their generosity and I'm really touched by their support.

Training has officially started and it's time to ramp up my miles. This race feels real now that people are donating their hard earned money for me to do it.

Please considering donating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...