Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, January 21, 2013

ISOOM Wins eCollege Finder's Top Health & Fitness Blogs Award

Someone nominated the blog for an eCollegeFinder's Top Health & Fitness Blogs Award and it won. Booyah! I'm not sure how selective this thing is but winning is awesome just the same. As the team at eCollegeFinder tells me, "Your blog stood out amongst stiff competition and is now featured on our site as a recommended health & fitness resource for our readers."

So here's a big thank you to whoever nominated me. Speak up and I'll shower you with praise and ask you a bunch of questions about yourself and ask if I can write a semi-awkward post about you.
I also got this nifty badge to post on my sidebar. Woot woot.

When I found out I was nominated, I was asked to answer some questions to accept the nomination. I think my incredibly well-crafted response cinched the deal.

What’s the best way for busy college students to maintain a healthy lifestyle? 
As a former college party girl and straight-A student, I know the demands busy college students face while trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle. There are only so many hours in a day, and given the choice between epic theme party and treadmill after a long day of classes and work, epic theme party wins EVERY TIME. Treat your health like a college course. Plan to exercise the same way you plan to study, make sure to buy healthy snacks for the library, and sign up for a road race or intramural sport with your friends. Not only will you feel better, you'll look better in the shress (shirt-dress) you plan on wearing when you dress up as the pink zebra for next week's Jungle Party.

I made both of these dresses with a pair of scissors and my incredible knotting abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...