Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Extreme Hoarders: I NEED that Magazine Edition

If you're anything like me, you read a magazine and say, "Oh, that's a good idea. I want to try/buy/see that. Let me hold onto this magazine." Four years of Oxygen subscriptions later, I could barely find shelf space for them and that wasn't even counting the copies I kept at my parents' house. Or my copies of Runners World. As you can tell, I had a problem.

Instead of keeping the whole magazine like some kind of gym reference library, I went through each magazine and cut out only the pages I wanted to keep.

The smaller green binder is for recipes. The larger blue binder is for exercises.

I bought this nifty gadget to easily cut articles at Staples. I think it's for cutting coupons. The little blade is retractable and it's easy to handle. And as with scissors, I still can't cut in a straight line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...